Friday 4 October 2013

For the LOVE of LACE


DARE TO LACE IT !


Picture courtesy of Style Alert



Lace is sensual,glamourous and adds a bit of mistery to your outfit. I swear, I have never seen anyone go wrong with lace.Black lace is good for the night paired with gold or silver jewellery or if you prefer a much sophisticated look pair it with a set of pearl earings and a neckpiece. For the day, cream coloured lace or any bright colour will most definitely give you that edge in your outfit. These days lace is not reserved for lingerie only.We've come out of our shelves in this century where we challenge fashion "rules and regulations" and creat a stir with trends.


Cream dress by Hombakazi Vintage Cabin
Lace is not limited to the "girly-girl" type of people but even those who have that rough edge to them can rock lace.However, having said that, I just think it would totally look weirdish to be entirely "laced up" in LACE. The material can be mixed with almost any type of material.Silk,cotton,wool,tweed, it blends well with all rags.

I love lace and it makes me feel absolutely gorgeous that's why I call myself a self-proclaimed lace addict.

Follow Hombakazi Vintage Cabin on facebook for more info as well as Style Alert.
Don't forget to follow this blog on twitter @BlackMannequine

No comments:

Post a Comment